New Jersey Stage

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Own Little World Records Launches with New Joshua Van Ness Release

(Edison, NJ) -- My Own Little World Records (MOLWR) announced it's entry to into New Jersey's local music scene with the highly anticipated new release from Joshua Van Ness. The independent label is the creation of producer and songwriter John Van Ness. MOLWR's first album release, Discovering the Universe, Joshua Van Ness' long awaited follow-up to 2008's DNA, will be available in May at Joshua's live performances. The album will be available for digital distribution in June 2011.  

"I'm extremely excited to have an album and artist of this caliber as our inaugural release," said John Van Ness.  "Joshua's music displays diversity, integrity and superior musicianship.  These are the qualities of music I value most.  Keeping them alive and present in today's music is what prompted me to create My Own Little World Records."

According to the label's founder, MOLWR will focus on music and artists that don't always fit into one traditional musical genre. 

"Our first and foremost objective is to nurture and create truly exceptional songs and musicianship," said John. "I believe quality music does not need to be pigeon-holed in order to be successful." 

MOLWR is planning more releases from new artists later in the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment